Fulbright U.S. Student Program
Provides opportunities for master’s and doctoral degree students in the U.S. to conduct research in Egypt.
Ideal candidates are serious, research-oriented individuals, who have well thought-out research projects that can be reasonably accomplished in nine months. Candidates who present research projects showing specific knowledge of Egypt, the Arabic language and/or the region, or Islam, for example, will have a better grasp of research possibilities. Moreover, the program is a good fit for individuals who demonstrate sensitivity to the current geopolitical situation in the MENA region and who are committed to mutual understanding and cultural exchange in line with the spirit of the Fulbright Program.
What is the Fulbright U.S. Student Program?
Grant Duration: Nine Months.
Grant Start Date: On or about September 1, 2024.
- U.S. citizenship at the time of application
- Master’s or Ph.D. student in the U.S.
- Sufficient proficiency in written and spoken Arabic to conduct the proposed study
For details regarding the eligibility requirements of the U.S. Fulbright Student Program, please visit: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/eligibility
- International travel allowance
- Dependent supplemental allowance
- Health benefits coverage
- Other allowances
AY2024-2025 FULBRIGHT U.S. Student PROGRAM
- Announcement: February 15, 2023
- Online Application
- Getting Started with the Application
- Search for a Fulbright Program Advisor
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2023