Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree
Provides fully funded Master’s degree for university graduates, to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
All fields are eligible.
- Applicants in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Agriculture and Economics are encouraged to apply.
- (Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact).
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Minimum Institutional TOEFL from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers of 550 or its equivalent iBT (80), or IELTS (6.5).
|AMIDEAST/ETS Approved Centers||Designated Governorates|
|AMIDEAST Egypt – Cairo||Cairo|
|AMIDEAST Egypt – Alexandria||Alexandria|
|American Canadian Center||Menoufia , Kafr El Sheikh, Qalubiya, & Gharbia.|
|The American Language Center||Damietta|
|MASRYA||Sohag, Menia, Assiut, New Valley, Qena, Luxor, & Aswan.|
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system only.
Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the U.S.
Program Opens in February 2019
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (202) 33359717 / 33365300 / 33357978 ext. 140 and 150