Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree
Provides fully funded Master’s degree for university graduates, to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
All fields are eligible.
- Applicants in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), Agriculture and Economics are encouraged to apply.
- (Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact).
- Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Minimum Institutional TOEFL from AMIDEAST Egypt or any of the below ETS Authorized Distributors and/or ITP Testing Centers of 550 or its equivalent iBT (80), or IELTS (6.5).
|AMIDEAST/ETS Approved Centers||Designated Governorates|
|AMIDEAST Egypt – Cairo||Cairo|
|AMIDEAST Egypt – Alexandria||Alexandria|
|American Canadian Center||Menoufia , Kafr El Sheikh, Qalubiya, & Gharbia.|
|The American Language Center||Damietta|
|MASRYA||Sohag, Menia, Assiut, New Valley, Qena, Luxor, & Aswan.|
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- University tuition
All applications and required supporting documents should be submitted via the online system only.
Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the U.S. and/or overseas