Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program – Post-Doctoral Research Grants
Provides opportunities for Egyptian post-doctoral faculty members in all fields to conduct research at American institutions.
Grant duration: three to nine months.
ALL fields are eligible.
Scholars applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, and dentistry should be aware that their research cannot include clinical studies or direct patient contact.
- Research Grants: For scholars in the humanities, sciences, or social sciences to conduct research at American institutions.
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection).
- Academic faculty member of an Egyptian university or research institute/center.
- D. is required.
- Excellent command of English.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the assessment and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- Professional and excess baggage allowances
- Dependents Allowance
- Health benefits coverage
Note: International travel is not covered by the grant and is normally provided by the grantee’s home institution.
Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the U.S.
AY2019-2020 Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program - Post-Doctoral Research Grants
Contact InformationFor inquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: (202) 33359717 / 33365300 / 33357978 ext. 319 and 139