Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program – Arts Management, Museum and Heritage Studies
Provides opportunities for arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, professionals and academics to conduct research at American Institutions.
Grant duration: three to nine months.
- Arts Management Grants: Professionals and academics in the field of arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, to conduct research at American institutions.
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Professionals at an artistic institution, e.g. museum, library, arts, cultural center/institute, or academic faculty members at Egyptian universities in the fields of arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies.
- A./B.Sc., MFA or Ph.D.
- Excellent command of English.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the assessment and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- Professional and excess baggage allowances
- Dependents Allowance
- Health benefits coverage
Note: International travel is not covered by the grant and is normally provided by the grantee’s home institution.
Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the U.S.
Program Opens in May 2019
Contact InformationFor inquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: (202) 33359717 / 33365300 / 33357978 ext. 319 and 139