Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program – Arts Management, Museum and Heritage Studies
Provides opportunities for arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, professionals and academics to conduct research at American Institutions.
Grant duration: three to nine months.
- Arts Management Grants: Professionals and academics in the field of arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, to conduct research at American institutions.
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible
- Applicants must reside in Egypt starting the application process till the travel date (in case of selection)
- Professionals at an artistic institution, e.g. museum, library, arts, cultural center/institute, or academic faculty members at Egyptian universities in the fields of arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies.
- A./B.Sc., MFA or Ph.D.
- Excellent command of English.
- Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the assessment and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
- Professional and excess baggage allowances
- Dependents Allowance
- Health benefits coverage
Note: International travel is not covered by the grant and is normally provided by the grantee’s home institution.
Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the U.S.