IMPORTANT TOEFL ANNOUNCEMENT!
People applying for Fulbright Programs that require TOEFL test can sit for the TOEFL test through the following methods:
- Local TOEFL ITP – Virtual Testing for Fulbright candidates is currently available online
- Please visit AMIDEAST – TOEFL ITP Digital link below to read more about the test information and the registration process: https://www.amideast.org/our-work/take-a-test/toefl-itp-digital
- Applicants can register for test sessions through link below: https://apply.amideast.org/egypt_sales/TestPurchase.aspx
- AMIDEAST highly recommends that test takers go through test procedures and testing technical requirements before registering for the test to make sure they are prepared for virtual testing.
- Applicants can also sit for the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition provided by ETS. Please refer to ETS’s website to learn more about the test and the registration process: https://bit.ly/3hDeUZV.
Important: For both methods, you need to make sure that you submit your test score along with your online application before the deadline mentioned above.
Please note that the Fulbright program also accepts valid academic or general IELTS scores if obtained.