Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program
This program provides opportunities for Egyptian post-doctoral faculty members to conduct research at American institutions and for arts management professionals to pursue academic-structured programs to enhance their managerial and administration capabilities.
- Research Grants: For scholars in the humanities, sciences, or social sciences to conduct research at American institutions.
- Arts Management Grants: Professionals in arts management and administration to pursue academic-structured programs to enhance their arts managerial capabilities
- Egyptian citizenship; holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible
- Academic staff of an Egyptian university or research institute/center
- Professional staff in the field of Arts Management, holding managerial or administrative position in a museum, library, arts or cultural center/institute, or working/initiating an Arts Management project.
- Ph.D. for research grants.
- B.A. or B.Sc. and/or MFA for Arts Management grants.
- Excellent command of English.